Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ignorance is freaking hilarious.

No view Re-viewed By Dark Defender.

If there is one thing most of us would agree on, it would be that school was fun. Over time I am sure each one of us would have come across certain blogs, mails etc in which they showcase pages out of some kids test (fictional or otherwise; hard to say, nevertheless funny)

This post is a dedication for school and the stupidness that made it fun.


I really wish I did this once.







This one is very popular. Over the years I have seen it quiet often.



This one is hands down the funniest school related page I've seen over the net. I just keep telling myself it is real. And I don't think it is that much of a stretch to believe it, hailing from a country where big time politicians think its smart to be presented with  money garlands.




No comments:

Post a Comment